Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday's Are For New Beginnings!

I just love Monday's!  I know that's not the norm for most people - especially for those who work outside the home.  I love the fact that it is a brand new day and a brand new week, not (yet) filled with my mistakes.

I am not a goal-oriented person like my hubby is.  I hate setting a goal and then bombing it before I hardly get started but I believe goals are necessary to accomplish what is necessary!  I will just have to get over the failure part because, really if I don't set goals because I might fail - then haven't I failed already??

So, my goals for this week:
  • get up before 7:30 am.  Since my transplant I have been sleeping later and later and that is even after I weaned myself off of my sleeping pill (and by the way, I am now sleeping through the night). Today I was up at 7:15 am.
  • follow my menu plan.  In the afternoons my energy starts seriously lagging.  I'm also experiencing serious knee pain because of my rejection meds.  I don't even want to walk through the kitchen much less prepare dinner!  We end up eating out or ordering in and that is very tough on the ole budget!  My goal here is to do as much preparation before dinner that I can.  My hubby and the boys are always so good to help me when I need it.
  • keep up with the laundry.  I always seem to let it get away with me.  One load a day, when caught up, nicely maintains things - so that is my goal:  one load a day from start to finish (because clean laundry in a basket doesn't equal keep up with the laundry to me).
If you are looking for previous posts on this blog, they have been deleted because I wanted a new beginning for my blog, too.  Don't worry though, I exported a copy of all of them to an xml file for safe-keeping.  If you are looking for something in particular, let me know!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home