Monday, October 4, 2010

Within My Heart


"Sometimes the greatest step of faith is taken neck-deep in fear."
That's the quote on the back of the latest book I just received in the mail.  Since it just arrived at the end of last week, I haven't had time to dig into it yet.  It is called "Within My Heart" by Tamera Alexandar and it has three things in it that I like so well.
  1. Christian fiction
  2. 19th Century romance
  3. Medical topics
This novel is set in the Colorado Rockies and is about a young widow who wants to keep her late husband's dream alive by keeping their ranch running with the help of her two young boys (somehow, I can relate).  When faced with trouble she is forced to trust someone she would rather avoid (he's a doctor, her father was a doctor and she didn't need to know more than that - her father's patients always took priority over his family).  She is determined not to make the same mistakes her mother made.

You can read the first chapter of Within My Heart by clicking HERE.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger LouAnneL said...

Excellent quote! The book sounds very interesting!

October 4, 2010 at 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home