Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fold Your Plastic Grocery Bags

I have a great plastic grocery bag holder that my sister Elizabeth gave me many moons ago.  I just stuff them in there and I'm good to go for months!

I never stopped to consider that there might be alternate means of storing those bags that you just have to keep {right?}.  How about folding them in triangles and storing them in a plastic container?

To be honest, I don't want to go through all my bags and fold them.  I don't even want to fold them right after I get groceries - I like stuffing, BUT I definitely will fold one or two or three to tuck into my purse.  You  never know when you might need a bag - and for those of you with babies, it would be a great idea to store several in  your diaper bag!!

Thanks to Heather from Dollar Store Crafts for sharing this great link from A Lil Bird Told Me.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Memories of yesterday said...

Are there directions for how to get the football shape?

September 23, 2010 at 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home