Monday, September 20, 2010





I don't dread Monday's - I love them!  I love the beginning of a new week.  Like my friend Cheri says, a new week (day, month, year) with no mistakes in it.  Today I had a plan for when I woke up and I followed that plan.  I woke up at 6am instead of 5am but still, things went well.

I had my boys up and out of bed by 7am and we left the house at 7:20.  We just threw on our walking clothes and went!  About 7 miles away there is a little community center that has a cool little walking trail.  I really liked it a lot because even though you go round and round, it still wasn't as monotonous as a running track.  There were also some cool pine trees and shady areas so it was nice.  I noticed a couple of resting benches along the way but I didn't partake.  {grin}

My doctor told me to push myself a little and while I would be sore, it would be worth it.  I've never had a doctor tell me to push myself and I liked that.  A couple of weeks ago I went to the track and could only make it around 2 times - ½ mile.  Today I walked an entire mile and for me that was great.

A few more minutes of rest and then we start our school day.  How is your Monday going?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Aisling said...

Wooohooo, my Monday is over half way done! But i must get on and finish some chores!

September 20, 2010 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger Memories of yesterday said...

So glad for you Becky!! My day hasn't gone like I planned but it's been a good one. :)

September 20, 2010 at 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home