Saturday, October 9, 2010

Something Sweet For You

I am out of town this weekend so I won't be blogging a regular post but through the magic of scheduled posts, I thought I would share with you this recipe that I "StumbledUpon".

It is called Martha Stewart's Oreo Cookies and Cream Cheese Cupcakes.  Doesn't that sound delish?  Seriously though, being diabetic and all I'd probably have to have just a taste of my hubby's cupcake and be satisfied with that.  You can find the recipe complete with lots of amazing pictures at Grace's Sweet Life.

Bonus Tip:  My desk is located in my boys playroom.  Where it is positioned, there really isn't room for a garbage can to throw away papers, receipts and the like.  I recently brought home a favor bag (a pretty gift bag) from a Ladies Retreat and when it was emptied of its goodies, I still didn't want to put it away.  It occurred to me that it would be perfect for the task of stray papers I wanted to get rid of.

I kind of like the fact that it a trash can in disguise.  If my boys ever knew it was a garbage can, they would probably discard their left over banana peels or pudding cups and that would be the end of that!  }You just gotta love em!{

2 Comments:

Blogger LouAnneL said...

I MUST make those cupcakes! They look amazing!

October 9, 2010 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger LouAnneL said...

Hi Becky! I just had to let you know, I made these and they are total cheesecake deliciousness!! YUM!! Thank you for posting the link!!

October 11, 2010 at 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home