Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Catching Up With The Perry's

Hello friends!  Our family just returned home on Sunday from a long weekend in the Great Smokey Mountains.  It was a much anticipated vacation for us and we had a great time with my sister and her family.  I have pictures on Facebook - if for some reason you are not on Facebook you can find the pictures here.

Our first official day of school starts today - right after our first field trip!  Actually there are two more $1 Summer Movies at the theater so we are going to that today.  They boys have enjoyed going to these movies a lot - and most of them they have seen already, but who doesn't like watching movies and eating popcorn in a theater?

I ordered our curriculum yesterday which means it won't be here until sometime next week.  We plan to spend this week reviewing the things we hopefully still know.  We will be studying a different country every two weeks and are looking forward to that.  In Friday School we are also studying countries so this is definitely the Year of Geography!!

I didn't have very much joint pain on our trip which was good but oddly enough, I experienced quite a bit of muscle weakness in my left leg.  I still believe it is side-effects from the medication but will definitely be discussing it with my doctor next Tuesday.  I told my husband maybe the symptoms were working their way down (started in the knees) and will escape out the toes.  We can hope.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home