Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sci-Quest Science Museum

We decided on Friday to take our boys on a field trip. We looked at a number of options in Huntsville, a little over an hour from us, and decided on the science museum. All of us really enjoyed the displays and while it was fun, I think the boys learned a lot, too.

I think Jonathan's favorite part was the Burp O Meter where you "pumped gas" into the man's body and out came a burp.  This made him laugh over and over and I just had to laugh at how typical "little boy" this was!

William seemed to really like the robotic arm and finally figured out how to make it move and grasp a plastic ball.  I tried it for awhile but lost patience and moved on.

Because we were feeling so adventurous, we ate lunch at a new (to us) place called Tellinis.  I had a grilled chicken salad and, to be honest, wasn't expecting anything special, but I was pleasantly surprised.  The chicken was some of the best I had ever tasted.  I'd like to go back!  It was a fun day for all of us.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home