Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thumbs Up For Netflix

We've been Netflix members for some time I like the ability to pick and choose what movies we want to see and have them delivered to our front door. If we ever wondered if we were getting our moneys worth, that question was answered with a resounding "yes" shortly after we discovered the ability to stream their instant movies on our TV through the Wii. It has done away with our need to visit Redbox, the Blockbuster kiosk or other DVD rentals.

Today, Netflix made the deal even sweeter by coming releasing an iPhone app for members. Now, I can watch any movie on my instant queue on my phone! I doubt I will do that very often but just having the ability to do so makes me smile!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I downloaded that app today too - can't wait to try it out! Any good suggestions for shows/movies to add to my instant queue?

August 26, 2010 at 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home