Monday, September 13, 2010

Good Mail Day

Today I received two books in the mail that I've been looking forward to reading and looking through.  I love PaperBackSwap for swapping books for free!

Making Children Mind Without Losing Yours
by Dr. Kevin Leman

I've liked Dr. Leman for a long time and think this book will be full of good practical advice.


The Great Big Book Of How To Study
by Ron Fry

This book was recommended by Joy of Five J's in her blogpost, Improve Your Study Skills.   I was intrigued and decided to request a copy from PBS.  I'll be digging into it soon.

Don't forget to catch my book review for Ted Dekker's latest, Immanuel's Veins.  I am hosting a giveaway of a t shirt designed to go along with the book.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home